Sunday, June 15, 2008

Workin' It Out & Off

Yesterday I worked out for the first time in a LONG time.  This morning my arms, abs & legs are sore & that makes me happy!!  

Breakdown: 30 minutes cardio (with heart-rate in aerobic zone), 300 sit ups, set of hundreds, and free weights for arms.

Can't wait to go back & work out today...before you know it, I'm going to be rockin' my skinny jeans (which all of them seem to be), and wearing bikinis just for fun!

Food wise, not such a great day, but not so bad either.  We went to Vamos for late lunch w/ John, Catherine, and Tony.  We have this habit of finding a restaurant & becoming totally addicted!  For example, in the past week, Stephen & I have been to Vamos 4 times!!  Oh well, it's good & inexpensive - our kind of place!

After Vamos, we went to engage in some Flip Cup at Whisky River...it was not my day to be on a winning team, but had a blast, anyway.


We would definitely like to give a shout out & big thank you to Tony for being such a fair ref & a great photographer!


HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the fathers out there.  Photo Send-off is the two top guys in our lives:

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Keep it up as it adds joy and spunk to my life. Hugs and kisses from the Deep South!
-Mimi Goodenthal